Old 30-08-2003, 11:42 AM
LeighMo

Default Poor Growth

How long has this tank been set up? And how much light do you have over it?
See this page for three possible explanations of your problem:

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/.../881/dying.htm

I attach a picture of some new ones I just added. A few days later the
leaves all had holes in them. What can I do to rectify this? I have always
used properly conditioned tap water - is it time to switch to RO?

No. There's nothing wrong with your GH. Contrary to popular belief, plants
actually like hard water.

Heck, Chuck, if you're reading this thread -- I think a great new article for
your site would be your post from last year about the AGA conference, about
plants and hard water.

Leigh