Old 30-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Akvaristen

Default Poor Growth

I have a 48" Hellios fixture with 110W (2x55W) White 7100K and Actinic Blue
12000K. The tank was setup early January 2003. The tank is 48"x19"x14".

Akvaristen

"LeighMo" wrote in message
How long has this tank been set up? And how much light do you have over

it?
See this page for three possible explanations of your problem:

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/.../881/dying.htm

I attach a picture of some new ones I just added. A few days later the
leaves all had holes in them. What can I do to rectify this? I have

always
used properly conditioned tap water - is it time to switch to RO?

No. There's nothing wrong with your GH. Contrary to popular belief,

plants
actually like hard water.

Heck, Chuck, if you're reading this thread -- I think a great new article

for
your site would be your post from last year about the AGA conference,

about
plants and hard water.

Leigh