Old 30-08-2003, 07:42 PM
len brauer

Default Brushcutter - 2 or 4 stroke?

g'day alan,

are there other shops around that you can get recomendations from?
just to compare. for me my next machine will be a 4 stroke unless
there is some information out there that says i should think totaly
different.

i haven't had a close look at them yet but should imagine they would
work in all the attitudes that a 2 stroke will. the one thing i have
heard is someone reckoned they are slightly heavier than 2 strokes.

for me 4 strokes run cleaner and always remain easier to start.

keep us informed.

len

snipped
--