Old 01-09-2003, 01:02 AM
Perksy

Default old bulbs / tubers

Hi,

I have been slowly re-doing the garden of my 3 year old purchase in
Ipswich and I have noticied that the previous owners have put what I
think are either Clivia or Hippiastrums around the place that I have
never seen flower - I thought it may have been because they have been
choked for so long I thought once I cleared it out they would flower
next year...well i'ts next year and none of them look like they are -
so my question is, what can I do to encourage them to flower? They
get watered and they are not completely in the sun, and they are
mulched quite well. Any suggestions?

Denise