Old 01-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Glenna Rose

Default Final Report - The Grand Tire-Gardening Experiment (LONG!!)

writes:

Is this the lattice-work pvc fencing? We can buy this here,
but I've only seen it in four foot heights - 4' x 8'. It's
really nice looking stuff.

Yes, it is. Here we can also get in in 2x8-ft sizes which I ignorantly
purchsed two of initially! Even on sale, it was more expensive than
buying a 4x8-ft panel. However, in addition to being much less expensive
to buy one 4-ft width, it is also very easy to cut. I used a circular
power saw but they could easily be but with a hand saw. If several are
purchased and a power saw is used, several can all be cut at once.

Not only are they attractive, but they are going to last for many, many
years - minimal maintenance! Minimal maintenance is a big plus in my
life. :-)

Glenna