Old 01-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Deterring Foxes

wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:57:38 +0100, "Reg"
wrote:

~A question from a newbie to this group, who to be honest doesn't do much
~gardening!
~
~I have a problem with foxes, digging the lawn up, chewing holes in the

net
~of childrens' football goal and fouling all over the place.
~
~What makes this inevitable is our neighbour feeding them chicken every
~night.
Deliberately? I guess if you consider them a pest or health hazard you
could call environmental health but as many folk have said on this
group, it would mean a dispute with your neighbour.
Can you not google about to get health facts on foxes and then go
round to speak with them on the matter? You may be able to persuade
them with facts.

And while you are about it.get the facts on cats as well. You might then be
able to make a balanced decision between cats and foxes.

[snip]

Franz