Old 02-09-2003, 11:14 PM
cooleyd

Default Arborvitae Trees

Does anyone know any websites to get some in depth information regarding
Arborvitae trees, particular Emerald Green specimen? I have already
checked with the cooperative extension. They seem to have more on
Leyland Cypress and others.

My particular problem is that I planted 4 around May/June and they were
all growing and doing fine. About 2-3 weeks ago I began noticing 2 of
them turning a yellowish color and now some browning is starting to
occur. They have been receiving plenty of water, both from rainfall and
from my neighbor's sprinkler system, which is only inches away. Any
ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.