Old 04-09-2003, 08:22 AM
Syracuse

Default paprika

"Jane VR" wrote in message
u...
Syracuse wrote:
Hi

I've a mysterious problem with a paprika chilli. Something is eating the
leaves and I can't seem to find what it is. It's in a pot and is

adjacent to
other chilli types those of which's leaves are untouched. I've moved the

pot
but to no avail. I've looked around, under and in the pot. A phantom

Paprika
muncher residing in the ether perhaps?

Thanks

Graeme

Indoors or out?

It could be a little green caterpillar. They are sneaky buggers that are
very hard to spot. Check under the leaves and against the stems. You can
often see their droppings on the surface of the potting mix, if they are
there.

Thanks Jane

On a second look I found hiding under the lip of the pot; a small snail.

Graeme