Old 05-09-2003, 09:14 AM
len brauer

Default Giant Tomato Tree

g'day norman,

we meet again hey?

don't think they are talking about a tree tomato as far as i know they
may grow to that height but the fruit doesn't get to that size.

but like jane says you can get tree tomato seeds very cheap and a
punnet of ox heart tomatoes from most nurseries for around 3 bucks,
they are a large tomato getting to almost 6"s across in ideal
conditions and very tasty one of my favourites.

go to eden seeds online they will send you a catalogue free, they have
many varieties of tomatoes far cheaper per seed than that ad.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening