Old 05-09-2003, 07:05 PM
Graham Burnett

Default Has anyone actually used keyhole beds or mandala gardens?

I've got a sort of keyhole bed in my back garden, see website at
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Garden/

It's good in terms of access- more suited to a 'zone 1', the small back
garden where one is mainly looking at saladings, herbs, etc, rather than a
more broadscale 'zone 2-3' maincropping plot (eg, an allotment or similar),
where I'd recommend the more traditional 8x4 style raised beds with paths
for ease of weeding and other maintainace.

cheers graham

"Mike Davis" wrote in message
If so, would you share your experience, pros and cons, etc.

Thanks,
Mike D.

---