Old 06-09-2003, 05:13 AM
Aria

Default Tomatoes

Yes, Steve....Tons of flowers...........high temps most of the time. These
tomatoes said that they do best in humidity. We had very dry temps at first,
but then lots and lots of humidity. Very pretty flowers though....We also
grew watermelon that never grew fruit. It also had lots of flowers.

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
Hmmmm, I didn't think of that. I've never had that happen but in looking
again, I see Kathy is in Tucson. That is a very long way from the
Adirondacks where I live.
Kathy, were you getting lots of flowers that fell off without producing
a tomato?

Steve

FDR wrote:

Sounds like a pollination problem.

"Aria" wrote in message

It's very strange, I have a beautiful tomatoe plant. It's green and

lush.
Grows wonderfully. The only problem is it has only grown one not so good
tomatoe. What am I doing wrong????
--
Kathy Olson
http://www.desertdogs.biz