Old 10-09-2003, 07:15 PM
kevin kevin is offline
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx
Exclamation Content reorganisation

I mentioned in another post that I have new gardening content I wish to add to this site. In order to best achieve this I undertook to review the existing content.

This site is all about gardening. Domestic gardening. Hobby gardening. I have decided to remove the following groups as I believe they are slightly distant from my original aims for this site.

alt.forestry
sci.agriculture

This change will take place in about two weeks time, when I will also start to add the new content.