Old 11-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Tricia

Default Bloody dogs digging out bulbs

Jock wrote:
:: get a cat.
:: This will distract the dog away from the bulbs.
:: Jock
:: "kingsley" wrote in message
:: newsan.2003.09.10.21.49.11.871795@maddogsbreakfa st.com.au...
::: Howdy,
:::
::: A local dog has been digging out the front garden bulbs
::: every day.
:::
::: I reckon it's the blood and bone, which has been fairly
::: well dug through the soil... I wouldn't have expected it
::: to attract them *shrug*
:::
::: Anyway, is there something to keep them at bay ?
::: I'm tired of having to replant a few bulbs each
::: morning - luckily they haven't taken root or anything yet.
:::
::: cheers,
::: -kt

Ring the Council and complain about the roaming dog? Or maybe firmly attach
chicken wire over the area maybe that would deter it

--
Tricia
23109810