Old 13-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Audrey

Default very sad norfolk pine

I have a sad Norfolk Pine in a large pot, it's getting quite brown fronds at
the bottom, but there are still new green shoots appearing, so all is not
lost, perhaps. We've been in a bit of upheaval of late with moving house and
the death of a close family member, so it hasn't had quite as much attention
as it should have. However, life has returned to normal so I can devote more
time to it. I plan on repotting into a bigger pot, and would appreciate
advice on what else I can do to make life better for this plant, perhaps a
fertilizer watered in?? I have a black thumb, this tree was purchased by my
hubby as a living christmas tree and it's a nice plant, I just don't like to
see it unhappy. Thanks very much for any suggestions.

Audrey