Old 13-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Shiva

Default Brown Spots on Leaves Killing Rose Plants

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:17:26 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

However, it' probably isn't black spot since most people describing
the ailment for the first time are quick to talk about the yellowing
of the leaves (I'm just speculating though).

Indeed you is. G First thing I usually hear (or remember hearing) is
"leaves dropping." And, truth be told, lots of bs is not really black.
Black plus yellow equals brown. I win I win hahaha.

It could be one of those other "tree funguses" or it could just be the
way the leaves look when they defoliate.

Just pointing that out...

Ahh, pffft. It's black spot or rot from sitting in water.

But you are kinda cute when you're passive aggressive.