Old 14-09-2003, 02:12 PM
tropo

Default Why is Banboo so expencive?

Why is Banboo so expencive?

From what I herd is grown very easily, just divide some and move it and

it
will begin to grow. I can see pay $5-$10 for some but paying $19-$40 on
ebay is out of price range.
Is there something I don't know about the high price? Please advise.

Thanks,

David

They charge extra for spelling!

this is very weird and so true !!!!
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that frist
and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
ceehiro