Old 15-09-2003, 01:32 AM
K Barrett

Default Diablo View Orchid Society Show

Yes, it would have been nice to meet you both too. Plus sell you some
orchids! LOL!!

"femalestrom" wrote in message
Yeah... I'm not going to be able to make it either. I'm not
really into the show thing. Not sure I need to add another
layer of addiction, but I think it would be fun to meet a
couple of the semi locals.

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm
"tbell" wrote in message
Yes, sort of Southwestof Concord. Coming South on 680/24, get off at
Gregory Lane exit. Coming North, get off at the Pleasant Hill exit and

come
North on Contra Costa Blvd. a half mile or so to Gregory Lane.
They would have the show just when I'm leaving to visit grandchildren!
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
Nikon Coolpix 5700
(To reply by e-mail, remove appendix)

From: "femalestrom"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:51:54 GMT
Subject: Diablo View Orchid Society Show

I forget... is Pleasant Hill right next to Concord?

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Well, since everyone else is talking about their show I figured I'd
mention
ours.

After a 5 year hiatus Diablo View OrchidSociety presents its Fall

Orchid
Festival October 11th and 12th at the Pleasant Hill Community Center,

320
Civic Drive (off Taylor Blvd) in Pleasant Hill.

Features a Plant Doctor, Plant sales, Plant raffle. $1 Admission,

kids
under
12 free.

See http://www.dvos.org fro more details.