Old 15-09-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default Bee keeper's head gear/mosquitos

I did. I bought a plain, inexpensive straw hat and sewed plain toole over it.
I'm not sure if I spelled "toole" correctly, but any fabric store would sell it
in many colors. I bought tan. I didn't do it for mosquitoes, but for gnats and
grasshoppers.

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:26:29 -0700, "Jacqueline Davidson"
opined:

Has anyone on the list made himself a head cover such as bee keepers wear,
to keep predatory insects away from your face? If so, please share with me
how you did it, or where to buy one, etc.
Jackie