Old 15-09-2003, 05:02 PM
K Barrett

Default Denver Orchid Society Show

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
Ok as long as we're pushing shows.....
Denver Orchid Society's Fall Show and Sale

"Autumn's Glowing Orchids"

http://denverorchidsociety.org/fall_2003.html

Yours truly will be registrar. So the show class schedule,
http://denverorchidsociety.org/plant_entry_guide.pdf
and our assistant to sort Genus to show class schedule,
http://denverorchidsociety.org/class_list.pdf
Or the alliance to Genus schedule as a pdf.
http://denverorchidsociety.org/genus...nce_lookup.pdf

Set up on Friday, Judging early Sat.
Open to the public from 10-5 on Sat. and 9-5 on Sunday.

Vendors this year ahere will be a wide assortment of orchid
plants from:
Cal-Orchids,
Gold Country Orchids,
J&L Orchids,
Norman's Orchids, and
Oak Hill Gardens.

Stop by and check out the great plants! Members sign up to work
the floor, Plant doctor, or with the vendors.

SuE

I just repotted some mini catts I got from Alan Koch of Gold Country
Orchids. (I showed a pic of one of them some time back on apbo) Great roots.
Need I say more? *G* So if you are considering going to the Denver Show and
Sale, check out Alan's minis. They are better than I thought they'd be. (Is
that called damming with faint praise? *G*) He's also having an open house
at his place in Lincoln Sept 26, 27, 28. Since we aren't supposed to
advertise commercial growers here I'll make you search for the webpage info
yourselves. I just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised with the roots
on the mini catts. I'd had mine since June and they'd already over grown the
2 /12 inch pots and flowered.

And Norman's Orchids is Orchid.com, from another thread here.
http://www.orchids.com/about.html

Boy, Susan, your vendors *are* going to have a wide variety availiable! Good
going.

K Barrett