Old 16-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Denver Orchid Society Show

Wouldn't know if they sell to belgians
Cheers
Peter

"Susan Erickson" schreef in bericht
news
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:12:07 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Boy, I'm really tempted. I understand there will be wine too! LOL!!

K Barrett

That would be fun. Alan says his Mini-catts are developed to
grow on window sills on (small compact catt structure) deliver
big flower payback some are quite good sized for the small
plant) and bloom in Phal light. He considers most windowsill
light as Phal light. IF that helps the definition of Mini-Catts
and how to bloom them. I either have too much light or not
enough heat they do not like me. I also don't fuss or work with
them.

Lauris from Cal-Orchids was commenting today that she wished she
had more e-mail addresses to send notices of Internet Specials
out. So don't miss their new specials page. So now you have 2
pages to hunt up.

SuE