Old 16-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Drakanthus

Default Passion Fruit - When to pick

I have a passion flower that has borne a huge number of fruit. Most of
the
fruit are now orange in colour. I have left them on the plant as I

thought
they went brown and crinkly with dry skins (as you buy them in the shops),
but some are starting to turn mouldy. Any tips?
Jo

Why not try one and see if it is ripe?
The ornamental passion flowers are really grown for their flowers rather
than their fruits, however I tried some of mine last year when they were
orange and enjoyed them. Nice with ice cream.

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)