Old 16-09-2003, 06:42 PM
Reka

Default Denver Orchid Society Show

I will recommend it to my sister in Oregon.
BTW; I went out and spent 140 euros on wine today. So there! (My cellar is
much bigger than my winter garden. Besides, those orchids keep growing and
the wine just seems to disappear??)
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Susan Erickson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:31:00 +0200, "Reka"
wrote:

Mmmm...combining my two biggest vices...wine and orchids!!!

Sue, would you recommend Cal-Orchids? (Is this www.calorchid.com?)

Definite YES!.
I just ordered 2 more for delivery at the show. Nice plants and
nice lady. My email got an immediate PERSONAL answer. Lauris is
at our show every fall. She has enough variety that you can shop
her table every year. They are breeding reed stem Epi. to be
table top plants not the 6 foot monsters I have.

Sorry Peter I don't know. It is difficult crossing international
borders.

SuE

---