Old 17-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Suspected Hedgehog droppings from a couple of months ago

A few months ago I posted about trying to identify some droppings in the
garden.
Well a couple of uncomfortable evenings hiding near the veggie patch, the
culprits have been caught red-handed - or rather - red-bummed. And yes, it
was hedgehogs. A family of 3.

I have been putting normal cat-food out, but only a little just to tempt
them in to the garden, and as I only use such a little bit the rest often
goes bad before I can use it all up.

Does anyone know if they'll eat dried cat/kitten-food pellets if I mix them
with a bit of water or milk or something?
Is it good/bad for them?

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.