Old 17-09-2003, 02:22 PM
JennyC

Default Suspected Hedgehog droppings from a couple of months ago

"Tim Challenger" "timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" wrote in
message s.com...
A few months ago I posted about trying to identify some droppings in

the
garden.
Well a couple of uncomfortable evenings hiding near the veggie

patch, the
culprits have been caught red-handed - or rather - red-bummed. And

yes, it
was hedgehogs. A family of 3.

I have been putting normal cat-food out, but only a little just to

tempt
them in to the garden, and as I only use such a little bit the rest

often
goes bad before I can use it all up.

Does anyone know if they'll eat dried cat/kitten-food pellets if I

mix them
with a bit of water or milk or something?
Is it good/bad for them?
Tim.

Loads of specific info at : http://www.thehedgehog.co.uk/diet.htm
Jenny :~)