Old 17-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Guy

Default Plants in Remote Areas

About Dakota wrote in message ...
Right now I live in Bismarck, North Dakota, for now, and I must admit
there isn't much of a market for live aquatic plants. I was wondering
of some good way to buy them long distance, and what shipping methods
would be best.

Thanks in advance.

AD

My birthtown - Bismarck. When I last lived there in the '70's,
Larry's Tropical Fish was a gorgeous store with healthy fish and
plants stock. I bet he's not in business anymore.
However, I have found several plants distributors of national level
who are nearby to you. The first two are in Minnesota. No. 3 on this
list is in S. Dakota, I ordered a big group for the initial stocking
of my 55g planted tank a couple of months ago. That was a healthy
nice selection that arrived overnight via US Mail to my Mesa, AZ door.
Except for missing one species on my list (a Sword of the parviflorus
v. Tropica), it worked great. Try one of these.
http://www.fishvet.com/store/order.tmpl
http://www.freshwateraquariumplants.com/
http://www.aquariumplant.com/