Old 18-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Passion Fruit - When to pick

Jaques d'Altrades wrote in
:

The message . 10
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

I've posted three items to this thread - only the first has appeared
in my downloads.

I can only see your first post, and this one.

I have a theory that P caerulea is a pretty variable plant. For
example, I've seen it described as having no scent, but both of mine
have a gorgeous scent which you can smell right across the patio,
even if only a couple of flowers are out. They are bog standard
plants from a seed packet.

Oh. Could you save me some of your seeds please?

Certainly - when they decide to set fruit, which so far they haven't. But
they are only a couple of years old.

Victoria

--
gardening on a north-facing hill