Old 18-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Catt bowringiana question.

I have an adult catt bowringiana, but still no flowers. I water it quite a lot and use regular fertilizer. It has doubled it's size over the last year but still no indication of any attempt to flower. It's in a high humidity invironment, gets a lot of light and only a little eavening sun. I keep it in a clei pot with a bark, charcoal, sphagnum mix. The roots look very good and grow fast and plentyfull. The pseudobulbs are thick and strong yet not very high, also they don't seem to be getting higher, there are just a lot more of them.
I was wandering if any of you might know something that could help????
Thanks, cheers
Peter