Old 19-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Oz

Default UGA researchers use transgenic trees to help clean up toxic waste site

Torsten Brinch writes

Yeah. Just to take it further from that, did you bother to realise
that mercury vapour release from 'other sources' is considered to be a
serious environmental problem, one which we certainly do not need a
new technology adding anything to?

I have to say that, outside a localised area, I have come across
anything mentioning Hg as a significant hazard; or any hazard at all,
come to that.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.