Old 21-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Rivergoat

Default Poulan Pro Chainsaws any good?

I doubt it. I just purchased the 2150 model Poulan. After using it for
about an hour I needed to stop it and go check on something else. I
went back to it no more than 10 minutes later and nothing, and I mean
nothing, would start it again. I spent about another hour trying but
it never started. I returned it to the store for a full refund and
will now go look for a quality product. Even the store rep admitted
"Poulan sucks."

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:27:40 GMT, "Oscar_lives"
wrote:

Are Poulan chain saws any good for homeowners / occasional users?