Old 23-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Arnim

Default Good Deal on Pinpoint pH Controller

First the disclaimer: I have absolutely no vested interest in this other
than I have been obsessively searching for a good pH controller at a
reasonable cost as I plan and set up my planted tank. I finally settled on
the Pinpoint because I found a killer deal at Premium Aquatics, Inc. It was
about $40 cheaper than what DFS sells them for and because the shipping was
actual and not inflated, it wound up being only about $50 more expensive
than the cheaper sms model I've seen. I've read the sms oscillates +- 0.2
where the PinPoint only +- 0.1 and the Pinpoint is just of better quality.
Don't know how long the sale is running. For anyone that is interested...

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merch...od e=Pinpoint