Old 23-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default I give up Gene, how do I do that

I have outlook exspres but can't find anyway to keep it from showing my damm
adress.
Please help
Peter

"Gene Schurg" schreef in bericht
nk.net...
OK folks,

All of you are putting your email address out there for the Bots that walk
the web to pick up.

For example the Bot looks at the news group and sees:

"J. Del Col" wrote in message
m...
"keith" wrote in message

From that they can harvest two valid email addresses.

Go into your newsgroup reader and change the email address to something

that
invalidates the address you post when you post to this newsgroup such as

The Bot would now pick an invalid email that would bounce back.

Someone manually typing would know to remove the "NOSPAM" to send you a
valid email. It should be easy to do in your newreader software. For
Outlook Express go to Accounts and then pick Properties.

When I did this my spam dropped dramatically!

Now get back to growing Orchids!

Gene