Old 24-09-2003, 03:01 AM
spun 12

Default Anyone want to trade?

"McCord Tech" wrote in message news:VRUbb.551841$Ho3.96364@sccrnsc03...
I don't have much to trade yet, I hate to see good plants go to the
landfill. Do you use CO2?

Would you care to mail me your plant scraps?

Jim

Jim no offense but I posted in hopes that someone would be willing to trade.

The plants that were thrown away were ones that had been deprived of
light because I had planted trimmings some many times that some plants
began to get brown algea from being to densely planted. I do use c02
injection by compressed gas method. I only use it in my 75 it has 4
wpg. My other tank is 30 and I have only 3/4 of a watt per gal. The
big tank grows em fast. The small one goes slow which I'm starting to
think is a better plan. If nobody wants to trade by Sat. I could try
posting again, I usually clip the plants every week or so.
Matt