Old 24-09-2003, 08:32 PM
subbykins{Chrd}

Default is this a good time to lay turf?

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:23:20 +0100, "Natalie"
wrote:

Typically the only rain we've had in North London was on Monday afternoon.
My after school Environment Club had to spend most of the time indoors
:-( But I was glad the garden got a little water but it still isn't really
enough.

Natalie

I agree, I've just planted some bulbs after the rain and apart from
the top inch or so the ground is completely dry. It has absolutely
b*ggered our brick built shed which now has serious subsidence and
will have to be torn down and rebuilt. Bah! Can anyone recommend a
good builder that doesn't charge the earth in East London?

"The only time you don't fail is the last time you try anything -- and it
works."

- William Strong

subbykins{Chrd}