Old 25-09-2003, 09:03 AM
About Dakota

Default Anyone want to trade?

I have 2 ten gallon tanks and one 33 gallon. I have had plants before,
but they were almost always in with goldfish...that was before I knew
how destructive those things are. As for the lighting, I'm not sure
exactly what the wpg is (at the moment), but I will be hopefully
upgrading the system. I wans one 10 gallon with live plants to act as a
nursery for bettas and guppies. I will also have 2 more 10 gallons that
are not currently in commission that I might want to start up again.
Basically, as you already gathered, I am a beginner to plants.

Thx

AD

spun 12 wrote:
About Dakota wrote in message ...

I do not have any plants to trade, currently, but I would be willing to
pay shipping. In fact, I do not have any plants at all, and there is
not good local carrier (expesive and very unhealthy). You could also
try posting them on www.aquabid.com

AD in ND

Im looking for someone to trade. I am fimiliar w/ aquabid I
look at it often do you? If you dont have any plants at all what kind
of tank do you have? How big,how much light. The plants that I want to
trade are excellent beginer plants. If you wanted to start with these
we could work something out.

MB in IL