Old 26-09-2003, 08:02 PM

Default The Wonders of Tromboncino Zucchini....

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:22:39 -0500, Phaedrine Stonebridge
wrote:

I want to plant some next year if we can get a grip on the shield
bug/stink bug problem. Very frustrating. I like them small--- only an
inch or two across--- steamed and served whole. That size is also great
in stir fries but you probably already know that since you grow a lot of
asian-type veggies, don't you?

Yes, I did know it.

I do grow a lot of Asian veggies - you know, they are really
nice garden plants. Ready FAST, this is good. And spring
and fall crops - this is also good. I just like them a lot,
and we both like stir-fries a whole lot.
Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/