Old 26-09-2003, 11:02 PM
JimS.

Default "Today" rose

Does anyone else grow this one? I have two of them-- one is by itself, the
other is grafted to an Iceberg in a double "tree" rose. They were both
cheapies from a discount store, from one of those huge rose farms in Texas
that puts out massive numbers of crappy production roses..... Please, no
comments from the peanut gallery, you know you buy those cheap-ass ones

Anyway, the Today puts out really nice, hot orange blooms, but both of my
plants are so weak and spindly....the plants are pathetic. And prone to
powdery mildew. If I didn't like the bloom so much (and if I wasn't so
stubborn to make it thrive) I'd pitch them both. But I refuse to....

Does anyone else have this rose? Any better luck than I'm having? How?

JimS.
Seattle Z8