Old 28-09-2003, 03:24 AM
V_coerulea

Default Where can I get garden charcoal for indoor plants?

I buy it by the bag from Carter & Holmes in Newberry SC because I go there
several times a year and don't have to pay shipping that way. Otherwise, any
place dealing in potting mixes (particularly orchid mixes) usually sells the
charcoal in several different sizes from small (to mix in with your mix to
large chunks for use in vanda baskets). Try http://www.orchidmix.com/
http://www.orchidsupplies.com/
http://www.tropicalplantproducts.com/index.html or
http://www.carterandholmes.com/index.html for starters. If all you want is a
very small amount then the above advice for aquarium gravel my be a better
idea.
Gary

"Daniel V. Leonowich" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone know a catalog, where I can order charcoal for my indoor

plants?

Thanks.

Barbara