Old 28-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Roy

Default pee in the pile

On 27 Sep 2003 11:31:33 GMT, Merl Turkin wrote:

x-On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:42:58 -0400, Mogie wrote:
x-
x- Heard at my composting class that human urine is good for the compost
x- pile.
x-
x-
x-Urine is 95% water, 2.5% Urea and the rest is stuff you get in a normal
x-diet. Healthy urine that is. As a kid you are brainwashed into thinking
x-"pee pee nasty", "pee pee bad", it's total nonsense if you are healthy.

AIDS is not transmittable in urine. Why not go all out and do like
they do in a lot of foreign countries, and justuse all of the waste
products, just pump that septic tank right out on the lawn and garden
area.

When I was in Korea, we had a row of porta potties set up along the
military base perimeter fence line. There was perhaps 20 of them, and
every day old pappa san would come in and pumpout these porta potties,
and go outside the fence to his rice paddy and crop area and literally
pump all this waste onto his crops. He had some mighty fine looking
crops, however I would certainly not eat them. Its common for 3rd
world countries to use human waste for fertilizer. Even that clown
Jerry Baker the master of all master gardeners uses urine in his so
called tonics.......
--
Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address
http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com

Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects.
Regards
Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye
Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever.
Remove nospam from email address