Old 28-09-2003, 02:42 PM

Default pee in the pile

He was making a general statement about how absurd it was to pass "do not urinate
everywhere" laws. I am saying there were very good reasons to pass these laws. I
still yell at people when I see them hark and gob onto the sidewalks. That is how to
spread TB. As for YOUR OWN pile to pee in, if there is run off into the sewers,
which at least in Milwaukee runs off into the lake where we get our water from.... we
had cows urinating in the cattle yards that lead to cryptosporidia into the water
supply making 500,000 people sick. Our water treatment is now supposed to take care
of the crypto, but viruses can be even harder to kill. It is not a minor thing. It
is the viruses and bacteria we dont know about that are waiting in the wings, altho
a virus like Hanta is a pretty good indicator. It is aquired from sweeping up mouse
droppings. Ingrid

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:40:27 -0400, dr-solo wrote:
RIGHT... and so it is. That is how polio and many other diseases
including some of the hepatitis viruses get passed around. Ingrid

Merl Turkin wrote:
We're talking about using your OWN not other people's for starters.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.