Old 29-09-2003, 09:32 AM
John

Default Rechargable hedgetrimmer recommendations?

Does anyone have recommendations and/or comments on rechargeable
hedgetrimmers?

I rather fancy getting one, so that I can whip out and tidy up that odd
bit of hedge which irritates me so when gazing blankly out of our
windows.

"That odd bit" is any bit that catches my eye ... we have hedges all the
way round our gardens front and back, so I have a lot to do during the
year. I have a now fairly old Bosch 60cm cable jobby to do this.

I read here the other day that a rechargeable takes 5 hours to charge
and 30 minutes to discharge: this actually seems like a jolly good idea,
in terms of saving your back. So what I'm after now is recs. on
names/models.

TIA
John