Old 29-01-2003, 06:07 PM
JimS.

Default Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation

I grow Midas Touch just north of you in Seattle. Planted it last year, so I
only have one year of experience to go by. It was not especially fragrant,
but it could be because it's young. Wasn't a super-strong grower either
compared to other roses planted at the same time, but that could be just
mine.

JimS.
Seattle- Z8

"Debabrata Ghosh" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Any recommendation for a deep/bright yellow (not pale yellow) rose
that is fragrant too. I have shortlisted Sunsprite and Midas Touch,
but, none seems to be very fragrant (I thought Sunsprite was, but,
Edmund's catalog calls its fragrance to be slight). I have Oregold
which has nice color but no fragrance at all.

Thanks,
Debu.
Portland, OR, Z6.