Old 29-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Bill Nunnery

Default Poulan Pro Chainsaws any good?

Poulan is in the same quality range as a Mac or a Homelite and a step below
Echo. If you want a very good quality saw that will last forever you need to
step up to a Stihl or Husquvarna. I made the mistake of buying a cheaper saw
and it lasted through one hurricane (cut up 4 trees and it fell apart). I
replaced it with a Husky 350 because I could get it for about $100 cheaper
than the equivalent Stihl. What a difference. This saw will outlast me.

"Oscar_lives" wrote in message
Are Poulan chain saws any good for homeowners / occasional users?