Old 30-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Jim K

Default CO2 Tank Refills

Thanks. Excellent suggestion! Who would have thought to buy gas from a gas
company? I found several companies in my area that will refill a 5lb tank
for $8.00 any day of the week. They're all located in industrial areas, of
course, near the railroad tracks. But at least it's not $15.

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
"Jim K" wrote in message

Look in your yellow pages, and see if you have a 'gas' company, like where
the welders GET their gas, they have to get it from somewhere, call and
ask... Then call that company and find out where they are... cut out the
middleman....

Also, any suggestions for securing the tank to keep from tipping over?

Are
stands available, similar to those for propane tanks?

If it's inside an enclosure, it'll stand upright without needing held, but
if not, I've seen ppl put them in buckets and that seemed to work....