Old 01-10-2003, 08:02 AM
Phrederik

Default Uneven grass height after mowing with my new Toro Recycler??-Suggestions Please??

"Bill Nunnery" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Is your lawn relatively level? I am not familiar with the deck size of

that
mower but large deck mowers tend to scalp the high spots on uneven lawns.

"m olofson" wrote in message
m...
I was looking to replace my old mower with a newer self-propelled 3 in
1 unit. After doing some research I decided on a Toro Recycler. Though
it was a little more than I wanted to spend, after looking into some
of the problems some have had with self-propelled mulchers, I didn't
want to cheap out.

I just purchased a new Toro Recycler yesterday. After mowing(mulching)
I find the grass height to be very uneven. I have tried going slow and
this has not helped. I am overlapping quite a bit and this has still
not corrected the problem.

Is the blade on upside down by chance???