Old 01-10-2003, 10:13 AM

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

http://www.foe.co.uk/campaigns/real_...ley/index.html

Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003, Central
London

Come on the parade - sign up here
http://www.foe.co.uk/campaigns/real_...y/sign_up.html

Sign the message of opposition [online]
http://www.foe.co.uk/campaigns/real_.../petition.html

Spread the word
http://www.foe.co.uk/campaigns/real_...read_word.html

"This autumn will be crucial for the GM campaign as the Government
will soon decide whether to grow GM crops commercially. Your right to
choose GM-free food could be about to disappear. But the fight isn’t
over yet. We need to pile the pressure on Tony Blair to show that
farmers, consumers and campaigners say no to GM.

The Tractor and Trolley parade, following a summer of local anti-GM
activities around the country, will be a fun, peaceful and good
humoured event.

Consumers and farmers will unite to demonstrate their strong
resistance to GM crops and food.

Led by tractors and accompanied by samba and ceilidh bands, hundreds
of people will push decorated trolleys full of GM-free produce along a
route that passes DEFRA, 10 Downing Street and the National Farmers
Union. The parade will stop off at each venue to hand in messages of
opposition to GM crops."

GM Free Britain, if we dont stop it now we never will.

http://www.gmfreebritain.com/