Old 01-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Peter Ashby

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

In article ,
"W K" wrote:

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"W K" wrote:

You are lying in your teeth. Prove me wrong by pointing to any

scientific
paper which proves that glyphosate has deleterious effects on humans

if
used
correctly.

You seem to be assuming that I am talking about the effect on human

health.
I am not.

Then state the things you think are bad about it or shut up.

Hmm. rather a narrow thinker if you can only do this in terms of LD50.

Hmm, someone who cannot follow an argument since you imply above that
effects on human health were not what you were hinting at. Since you did
not specify the nature of what may be 'bad' that I posted the LD50s does
not in any way indicate that this is 'only' what I can do either.

Read up on what the RSPB thinks about this issue. Its to do with effects
similar to those we already see with increased intensification of farming.

Links? or maybe some indication of how herbicides are 'bad'? Or maybe
you cannot actually substatiate that claim?

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.