Old 01-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Peter Ashby

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

In article ,
"W K" wrote:

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"W K" wrote:

BUT the real and less exciting aspect is that it allows crops to be

sprayed
with even more herbicides.
There's evidence that thats bad.

To whom or what?
From an earlier discussion about glyphosate:

uh oh another one

so are you actually going to detail or provide evidence for anything
'bad'? or maybe you are just going to cast aspersions and hope in all
the noise noone will notice that your rhetoric is empty?

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.