Old 01-10-2003, 08:02 PM

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:47:05 +0100, Peter Ashby
wrote:

In article m,
"" wrote:

Links? or maybe some indication of how herbicides are 'bad'? Or maybe
you cannot actually substatiate that claim?

You may have your head so far up your arse you cannot see reality,
luckily every single environmental group in the world hasnt, and they
highlight the dangers in triplicate.

http://www.google.com/search?q=glyph...F-8&oe=UTF-8&s
tart=10&sa=N

Will do for starters.

Yes and the second item down nicely illustrates the problem. It is the
surfactants in the prep that it is obsessing about, not as the title
suggests, the glyphosate. So I ask again, what is bad about glyphosate,
a herbicide?

Try not to be so selective in your blindness.

Items in the peer reviewed literature would be preferred to the confused
scare stories from environmental groups.

Many of which are based on peer reviewed data.

We still haven't had an answer
from WK as to where the problem might lie, apart from a vague disclaimer
that he wasn't talking about humans. Since we know its a herbicide we
can exclude plants since that is a bit of a no-brainer. So what is
harmed then?

The google links show it all.
. . . . . . . .

The facts expressed here belong to everybody,
the opinions to me.
The distinction is yours to draw...

/( )`
\ \___ / |
/- _ `-/ '
(/\/ \ \ /\
/ / | ` \
O O ) / |
`-^--'` '
(_.) _ ) /
`.___/` /
`-----' /
----. __ / __ \
----|====O)))==) \) /====
----' `--' `.__,' \
| |
\ /
______( (_ / \______
,' ,-----' | \
`--{__________) \/

I'm a horny devil when riled.

pete who?

Dutchy

XXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
X / / / / / /X
X / / / / / / X
X / / / / / X
X / / / / / X
X / / / / X
X / / / / X
X/ / / / /X
X / / / / X
X / / / X
X / / / X
X/ / / X
X / / /X
XXXXXXXXX MMMMM
XXXXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
X XXX X MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXMM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXXMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXXXMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXXXXMMM
XXX MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXXXXXXMMMM