Old 01-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Glyphosate & its side effects

wrote in message
s.com...

[Snip]

I'd rather not play with words, risk my life playing Russian Roulette.
the world can live without glyphosate thanks.

I am surprised that you risk sitting in frony of a computer. Did you know
that high energy electrons suddenly brought to rest by striking an object
emit X-Rays? Did you know that there is an intense electron beam in your
monitor which initiates X-Rays travelling more or less directly at you?

I am surprised that you use electricity at all, considering that there are
those of your ilk who think weak EM fields are harmful.

I am surprised that you use a mobile, considering that there are
Radiofre1quency fields associated with mobiles.

I am surprised that you would sit in front of a coal or a wood fire,
considering that both these emit more radioactive contamination into the
atmosphere (per useful Kwh) than a nuclear power station.

I am surprised that you appear not to be aware of the carcinogens emitted by
coal and wood fires.

To be blunt: You have not a clue what is what in the world.

And quit spamming your nonsense to half the newsgroups in the world.

Franz