Old 02-10-2003, 05:05 AM
Mistercmk

Default Uneven grass height after mowing with my new Toro Recycler??-Suggestions Please??

"Phrederik" wrote in message
"Bill Nunnery" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Is your lawn relatively level? I am not familiar with the deck size of

that
mower but large deck mowers tend to scalp the high spots on uneven

lawns.

"m olofson" wrote in message
m...
I was looking to replace my old mower with a newer self-propelled 3 in
1 unit. After doing some research I decided on a Toro Recycler. Though
it was a little more than I wanted to spend, after looking into some
of the problems some have had with self-propelled mulchers, I didn't
want to cheap out.

I just purchased a new Toro Recycler yesterday. After mowing(mulching)
I find the grass height to be very uneven. I have tried going slow and
this has not helped. I am overlapping quite a bit and this has still
not corrected the problem.

Is the blade on upside down by chance???

Not with the Toro Recycler mowers. There is only one way that the blade
will go on. I thought the same thing when my toro had problems, but the
blade will only go on the right way.